Early Access Server server Update 25.01.18
We've updated our Early Access Server on 25.01.18. In this update we continue working on various gameplay mechanics and known issues. You can take a look at the detailed list of the changes below.
Revision of weapons systems and equipment:
- AC, BCC guns now require the installation of a silencer as a separate component. At the moment they can be used without a silencer, but this is a temporary possibility.
- AK series requires installation of muzzle devices (flash supressors, muzzle brakes, etc.). Removal of these will be required to install other muzzle devices.
- The Trijicon AGOT TA01 sight now has a separate base element.
- Zenith 2DS sight is now available for mounting the and it also has a separate base element now.
- Since some new individual items of weapons, modifications and devices can not be obtained from regular stores, they can be sought from the Sponsor NPC.
- Adjustments made to the device installation system and device installation on the bars.
- Weapons interfaces do not have a complete list of installed modifications and devices now, instead they indicate only the places for installation.
- Protection of flak jackets and helmets is added in the trial mode. The parameters specified now are not final and will be revised in the following updates.
- Now, when reloading, the clip with the highest number of loaded bullets is always used.
- The influence of the muzzle devices on the muzzle flames is improved. This mechanic functions on some types of weapons.
- Reduced the aiming accuracy the Third Person mode
- Changed the bullet used in SPAS-12: now the weapon is loaded with 12x70 bullets
Fixes to graphics, animations and models:
- Added the animation of equipping glasses
- Added separate movements of the character when using stew and C-rations.
- Now the camera's position will be lower when using gestures to "sit"
- Adjusted some of the movements of the character (twists and turns), added some new (while crouching).
- Fixed an issue on Vulcan - now the sky has the right color
- Fixed bucket hat "breaking" when choosing a character.
- Fixed sliding down from the ladders while crouching
- Fixes to the animation of foot movement
- Fixed the problem of disappearing weapons when changing clothes, in cases when another weapon was in hand.
- Bucket hat is now less volatile in the premises.
- Fixes have been made to the work of the "Free Camera" view.
- Fixed glowing character's eyes when using Dynamic Shadows
- Improvements have been made to some dynamic shadows
- Fixed the display of circles on the water from a character with different graphics quality settings
- Fixed minor issues of models positioning on maps
- Fixed character animations if you bend near objects at waist height
- Fixed water reflections with high graphics settings
- Fixed some stairwells that the character could not get into.
Game UI improvements:
- Added a new interface for buying items from the Weaponsmith and the Gourmet
- Item descriptions interface was changed
- The icon of the ability to butcher/search the mutant has been fixed: now it will correctly reflect the possibility of an action.
- Fixed weapon durability display
- Fixed descriptions of some weapons
- Added restriction for "sprint" start at 20 stamina i.e. you cannot start sprinting when you have less than 20.
- Old weapon was replaced with new one in the task requirements (for example, in the tasks of the Dudnik, Tatarin, Lesic).
- Sponsor NPC now gives more money to inexperienced characters, but significantly less to the veterans.
- Fixed overlapping of identical effects from food
- Fixed another case of lack of stamina reserve when using sprint
- Fixed behavior of NPCs, in which they stopped shooting at mutants.