Early Access Server Update from 17.01.18
Stalkers! Today we're installing a an update on the Early Access Server. In this update we continue working on a New Character and fixing known issues.
This Update mainly improves the following aspects of the game:
- Player's character model and animation;
- NPC models and behaviour;
- Fixing issues with items display;
- Further improvements.
A detailed list of changes can be found below:
- Mutant butchering distance is increased.
- Fixed a bug allowing to use sprtint indefinitely
- Fixed issues with jumping over some obstacles
- Fixed an issue where a clip could stuck to the character model, when the character was shot while loading up ammo
- Fixed character animation issues during turns after reloading weapons: previously the body animation would stuck in one place, while hands continued moving.
NPC animation and behaviour
- Fixed NPC head tilting and turns while tracking character movements;
- Fixed a bug with an odd TOZ-34 weapon clip, while the weapon is used by NPC
- Fixed NPCs' issues with using some weapon types.
- Fixed an erronious NPC weapon grasp after using weapons
- Fixed issues when NPCs were displayed either missing weapons or with hands hanging in the air
- Improved NPC target tracking: they will turn their heads and track targets with their eys, and while shooting they'll be looking in the general direction of their target
- Fixed bullet count display in the modification window
- Fixed the amount of flask uses left: previously an erronious count was shown.
- Fixed a dropped weapon display
- Carrying KIH-4 with a backpack is now forbidden
- Client optimization solutions Implemented
- Fixed the keyboard codes for mapping [~] button used for throwing rocks action