Patchfix from October 25th, 2017
- The conditions for receiving the award on the quest "Big Hunt" have been changed;
- The weight of some items according to quests was changed (it marked in the inventory in red): previously the weight of some items could be missing or calculated incorrectly (for example, the weight of the ropes);
- Handling of events in dialogues was fixed: earlier when the ESC key was pressed during the dialogue, some events might not work (for example, navigating through Explorer to another location);
- Display of hemp in the quest "One Good Turn Deserves Another" was fixed: previously it was invisible to players;
- Some validation of Courier dialogs was fixed;
- Some dialogues of the Shtaket, in particular, an error with the submission of the quest "I fell on the pastern" was fixed;
- Dialogue of Mokrukh was fixed: now he does not ask to give him a share of the debt to which the player had no relation;
- Fixed some Corkscrew dialogues.
- A new TGP-A silencer has been added: now only this silencers can be installed on AK 5.45 series automatons;
- Added exchange of GEMTECH for TGP-A;
- Fixed the possibility of taking up arms using accelerated running (sprint)
- Added a characteristic click of the automatics during the shooting when using mufflers;
- The audibility of gunshot shot sound at a great distance was changed;
- The attenuation of the loudness of the shots at a distance from the sound source has been changed: now the attenuation depends on the volume of the original sound;
- The sound of some types of weapons was changed;
- The presence of clicks at the end of some sounds of shots was fixed.
- The ability to talk to moving NPCs shortly before their disappearance is limited now: 2 minutes before they will leave they will warn a player that they will not start a conversation;
- The exchange with the Laboratory Assistant in the Neighborhood of Lyubech was removed;
- A break in the passage in the caves Paukana before entering the first cave hall was fixed (blue wall);
- Fixed a big cluster of Verliocks in the marshes of Vesuvius.
Discuss topic on Forum.