Patchfix from July 4th, 2017
- Reduced the number of medallions of sighted guides required by quests;
- Fixed the impossibility of taking some quests;
- Fixed the inability of some players to complete a number of Litovski quests ("Reports for Litovski");
- Fixed the inability of some players to talk to Sgt. Burnt on the quest "Who is Still"?"
- Shtaket does not ignore the player's desire to speak to him under certain circumstances;
- Fixed the work of some quests associated with the emerging NPC;
- Some of the quests previously associated with Huckster in the House on the swamps are now connected with the Sly;
- Captain Shperling once again became one of the organizers of the competition "Trial of Hunter";
- There are no longer any unintended wandering NPC-bandits on Lyubech;
- Added several small quests that appear from time to time;
- Added English localization for new quests and dialogues;
- The Benelli M4 gun (M1014) lost the ability to fire automatically, but its cycle rate increased to 500 rounds per minute;
- The degree of divergence of the sight in smoothbore guns (2-3 times) is increased for: Mossberg 500, Jackhammer, SPAS-12, M1014, Saiga-12K;
- The value of the divergence of the sight after the shot on pistols was increased;
- Speed of information sights on pistols was increased;
- Drawing recovery of bulletproof TASH M2 is no longer issued as a reward for the quest;
- Prices for some equipment and restoration drawings has been changed;
- Fireworks, Bengal fire and other items will now be correctly placed only after the end of the action
- Changed the names of positions for the exchange of ammunition in a NPC (for example, "x7" now is "x630", etc.);
- Fixed the inability to sell any items to a new NPC Vendor;
- Changed the stunning radius imposed by grenades: the stunning radius no longer exceeds 10 meters, as, for example, with the RGO.
- The order of cancellation of the performed actions is changed: the window closes first, then the action is canceled;
- Fixed characters stucks after undoing / searching mutants;
- Fixed display of hunting targets in the "Wanted" window;
- Fixed the audibility range of some weapon recharge sounds;
- Dudnik is no longer shoots all rats within sight range.
Discuss on Forum.