Patchfix from April 27. 2017
- Quests "Save Acid", "Blade Runner" and other similar quests was fixed (NPCs appearing on the job could behave inadequately);
- Quest "Greenpeace approves" and other similar quests was fixed: earlier items of quests (for example, a microcomputer) could disappear during execution (it may be necessary to cancel the tasks and take them again for correct work);
- Quests "Potential Enemy", "Lost Cargo" and other similar quests was fixed: quests were not updated when equipping the binoculars;
- The awards for the holiday May quests are slightly increased;
- The logic of the dialogs of Spit the Pusher was changed;
- Increased a combat experience for the killing of quest-NPC-mercenaries;
- Fixed the description of the quest "Help Sanya the Old Coon".
- Effectiveness of stimulants was increased (half and full);
- Reduced the effectiveness of the skill "Medicine" and perk "Good Doctor";
- Changed the speed of use of first aid kits and injectors (including stimulants);
- The descriptions of the first-aid kits have been changed (in accordance with the current values of receiving treatment from their use);
- The badge for the Super First-aid kit has been changed: previously it was indistinguishable from an automotive first-aid kit;
- Added a small damage after receiving the stun effect;
- A possible lack of display of objects in the backpack window was fixed;
- Some bugs in the Paukan cave was fixed;
- Water was added on the ground;
- Particle systems of fog and fire was optimized;
- Walls at the entrance was fixed;
- Display of PvP statistics window was fixed;
- The calculation of the proportion of written-off karma for killing mutants by several characters was fixed;
- NPCs that continued to fire after death was fixed;
- Possible problems of centering and displaying labels in the interface during bounty hunts was fixed.
Discuss it on Forum.